Wellth attains HITRUST and HIPAA compliance
HITRUST, HIPAA, HealthTech
Wellth needed HITRUST certification, and a way to mitigate risk while proving compliant with customers.
Dynamic Compliance with oak9
- Wellth attained HITRUST certification within 2 months
- Wellth has saved over $145,000 on IT security budget
- Wellth is mitigating costly HIPAA fines worth $1,000 – $1.8 million per violation
- Engineers are able to move at start-up speed
Wellth is a healthcare technology company on a mission to ensure the adoption and success of value-based care by helping health plans and risk-bearing healthcare providers better understand their populations, improve customer health, and lower costs.
Alec Zopf - CTO, Wellth Inc. and oak9 customer
Cloud Native Security and Compliance Made Easy
- Wellth leverages oak9’s Security as Code blueprints for HITRUST and HIPAA compliance
- oak9 applies risk-appropriate compliance in real-time
- And dynamically analyzes Wellth’s AWS architecture
- Security gaps and drifts are sent to Engineers on Slack
- oak9’s interactive cloud architecture graph quickly shows where critical compliance risks
- Wellth’s exports automated HIPAA and HITRUST compliance reports and summaries
oak9 secures cloud native infrastructure for developers. Like the strength and resilience of an oak tree, oak9 removes the complexity of cloud native security to bring our customers to the state of cloud 9, blissful happiness.
oak9 is a Built In 2022 Start-up to Watch and Top 11 Fastest Growing Company in Chicago. oak9 also ranks as number 36 in the top 100 Best Places to Work in Chicago.
oak9 is backed by Menlo Ventures, HPA, Cisco Investments, and Morgan Stanley. oak9 is a partner to AWS, Azure, HITRUST, and HashiCorp, natively supporting Terraform. Keep in touch with us on Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok and Youtube.