Agile Project Manager
We are looking for enthusiastic Agile Project Manager to join us and ensure that our clients are thrilled with our platform. This is a role for someone who is comfortable functioning in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with a strong background in product work and process improvement.
At oak9, we are passionate about removing the friction between development and security so businesses can achieve velocity & agility without compromising on security. oak9 is revolutionizing how cloud-native applications are secured with an automation platform that is built for developers and blessed by security.
We are at a very exciting stage at our company and are growing fast. We’re looking for smart, motivated and talented individuals to join our mission. You will be an integral part of oak9’s success, and this is a unique opportunity to accelerate your career in a fast-paced environment with a team full of passionate, committed people who are excited to transform how security integrates into modern development.
What you will do:
- Accomplish financial objectives by coordinating resources, timetables, and budget
- Assist clients regarding maintenances activities, scope clarification, and project status
- Effectively communicate job expectations to key stakeholders and enforcing policies/procedures
- Be comfortable communicating project health with clients
- Define and manage technology projects while working closely with the development and business teams
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Grow your career with oak9
- Work with an amazing and innovative team
- Become intimately familiar with cloud service provider offerings and security considerations associated with them
What you bring:
- B.A/B.S Degree in Computer Science, Business, or other related field
- Experience in a fast-paced software company
- Ability to be comfortable being assertive and asks questions when unsure about things
- Motivation to solve problems and demonstrated ability to anticipate challenges before they arise
- Demonstrated ability to proactively manage simultaneous and complex projects
- Experience working with engineers and different departments to communicate projects
- Excellent teaching, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Enjoyment for all things security and serious interest in having fun at work
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k plan
- Unlimited vacation policy and flexible holidays
- Career development to pave your own path
- An exciting and fun startup environment
This role is based in Chicago with option to work remotely.
At this time, oak9 does not sponsor work visas.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you’re the best person for the role!